Wednesday, February 16, 2011

We are your FOCUS dealer!




We just got confirmation that Pro Cycle & Triathlon will be representing Germany's Focus Bicycles. Its exciting news for all.
Though Focus is new and somewhat unknown to the North American market they are quite big in Europe. One thing that caught my attention is that all of their production takes place in Cloppenburg, Germany which is known for is manufacturing quality and precision world wide. If you keep up with professional cycling you might have noticed Team Milram riding Focus and now Team Katusha, Jelly Belly and Vanderkitten women's team.
Focus brand really caught my eye when I stopped by their booth at Interbike last year and they were one of my first choices when we started planning the shop. I'm glad that Focus decided to jump on board with us.
I'll keep you filled in as more things unfold. For now check them out at http://www.focus-bikes.com/