Friday, January 28, 2011

UBI certified advanced suspension seminar day 3

Today was my final day at United Bicycle Institute and my final night at the Cycle Hostel! It's been a long 3 weeks.
Today we focused on the design of full suspension frames and we overhauled a few rear shocks. We learned the history and the design of all of the full suspension components. At the end of the day we took our certification test and had a graduation ceremony.
The overall experience at UBI was excellent. I highly recommend coming here if you want to expand your knowledge and learn every aspect of the bicycle. The instructors here are top notch and easy to learn from. The state-of-the-art facilities provide an excellent learning environment and the tools and materials are amazing. Its easy to see why this is the most respected technical school in the bike industry.
Now I get to look forward to my 4 hour layover in the Atlanta airport tomorrow.