Monday, January 17, 2011

UBI day 6

I went out and explored Ashland Saturday. I went for a 3 hour hike to the top of Looking Glass and did as much of the Crest to Coast trail that I could before running out of daylight. I wasn't able to bring a camera on this hike since it was very damp and raining. Tons of spectacular views and wildlife, I even saw some hippies meditating on top of large rocks.
Sunday I woke up with the plague, I stayed in bed all day and rested.
Today class kicked off for week 2. I woke up extremely sick and wasn't sure if I could go to class. I managed to slowly stumble to the school and survive. Today was brake day(and tomorrow will be too). We did it all from coaster and drum brakes to hydraulic disk brakes. We set up brakes, adjusted brakes, bled brakes and did trouble shooting.