Tuesday, January 18, 2011

UBI day 7

Today was 8 hours of disc brake bleeding and headsets. We continued from the previous day and bread more and more disc brakes.
After lunch we spent a few hours on headsets. We disassembled, reassembled etc. We worked with threaded, threadless and a few oddballs and took measurements to learn compatibility. I didn't learn anything new except for a few different techniques.







Pictured above is part of my commute to class. Twice a day I get to climb onto a railroad car, jump across to another railroad car and then jump down. This morning they were covered in ice so it was a pain.



After crossing the railroad cars I get to trudge through a muddy field. Just some of the thrills of going to UBI. Yes, I know the picture quality is garbage but its the best I can pull off with an iPhone.