Thursday, January 13, 2011

UBI day 4




I took a few pictures today to share. I took these with an iPhone so dont expect amazing quality.


Pictured above is the Cycle Hostel. This is where most of us are staying for 3 weeks.
I found a deer in the back yard picking through the garden at the hostel.

Next up is a picture of my sweet whip, this performance machine barely gets my to class. Go ahead and make this picture your desktop background.


Here is a front view of the school.A side view of the school. Notice the solar panels on the roof, the campus is 100% solar powered.

UBI also offers frame building and welding classes. You can show up and build a custom chromoly or titanium frame and take it back home. I plan to come back here and do it in the future,Today we went over chainrings, cassettes, chains, freewheels, cassettes, cassette bodies and bearings. We went through all the different styles. We dissassembled, reassembled and did trouble shooting for it all.